It Your Way!
Sometimes you just want more. Because of our hands-on experience in
each destination, we can either suggest extensions to enrich a scheduled
trip or help you create a personalized expedition from scratch. The list
below contains some exciting adventures that you can combine, add or do
alone for a truly unique experience. Consider this page as just a starting
point for the adventure of your dreams. Call us for details or even more
- Ayers Rock: 3-day Uluru Camping Safari: Ayers Rock, the Olgas,
and Kings Canyon.
- Kangaroo Island: 2, 3 or 5-day exploration of Kangaroo Island.
See an abundance of kangaroos, koalas, emus, sea lions and more.
- Camel Safari: 1 and 5-day Camel Safaris.
- Great Barrier Reef: 7-day Scuba Trip: Coral Sea, Cod Hole,
- Sipadan Island: 4 or more days diving one of the best Scuba
sites in the world.
- Nanga Sumpa Longhouse: 3 days living with traditional Iban
- Natural History: 4 days to see Orang Utans, sea turtles, proboscis
monkeys and an abundance of other primates.
Chile & Argentina
- Kayaking the Charlottes: 12-day paddling adventure around the
Queen Charlotte Islands off the coast of British Columbia.
- Ice Fishing or Skiing: 1 to 3 day add-ons for our Dogsledding
- Patagonia: Combine Torres del Paine National Park (5 days)
with some multi-sport adventures in the Lake District (3 days).
- M/N Puerto Eden Boat Excursion: 4-day boating adventure through
fjords and along the coastline between southern and northern Patagonia
(Puerto Natales and Puerto Montt).
- Peninsula Valdes Wildlife: 3-day wildlife exploration: see
elephant seals, fur seals, magellanic penguins, orcas and right whales.
- Iguazu Falls: 3 or 5-day Iguazu Falls and Wildlife: visit both
the Brazilian and Argentinean sides of the widest falls on earth.
- Tana Toraja: 5 days exploring Tana Toraja in Sulawesi.
- Komodo: 3 days to see the legendary none-foot komodo dragons.
- Bali: 4 days on an Action Bali or Bali Culture Adventure.
- Sacred Inca Trail: 6 days trekking to, and exploring Machu
Picchu using a newly opened alternative to the traditional Inca Trail.
- Machu Picchu: 2 days to explore mysterious Machu Picchu. Stay
on the mountain overnight to get away from tourists.
- Lake Titicacca: 3 days exploring Lake Titicacca (Taquille &
- Nazca Lines: 1 to 3 days of overflights or intense exploration
of the famous Nazca Lines.
- Amazon Jungle: 4 or 6 days adventuring into the Amazon. Similar
to our regular expedition, but shorter.
- Tahuayo River Amazon Expedition: 8 or more days to view the
abundance of wildlife and native culture in a flexible, lodge-based
- White Water Rafting: 1 to 5-day trips rafting the mighty Zambezi
- Canoe Safari: 3 to 8-day wildlife safaris on the Zambezi River.
- South Africa: 3-day exploration of Capetown.
- Elephant Back Safari: 2 to 3-day Safari riding on top of an
elephant in Zimbabwe or Botswana.